Life is Beautiful

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grown-Up things I've done this week:

- set up a separate account at wells fargo by myself.

- taught a lesson at Church.

- gone wedding dress shopping.

- made potato salad.

- showed the apartment to freshies.

- called my brother to see how he was feeling.

- paid credit card bills.

- watched a documentary on China's Lost Girls instead of Mean Girls 2.


UnGrown-Up things I've done this week:

- watched Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers.

- eaten an unhealthy amount of oatmeal chocolate bars.

- gotten angry at Casey about something that I shouldn't have gotten angry about.

- not done my homework. at all.

- flipped off the girl outside of Sammy's who took up 2 parking spaces with her Explorer.

- slept in until 11:30 when I should have gotten up and exercised (or done homework).



I prefer to taking my growing up in strides.

No comments:

Post a Comment