Life is Beautiful

Friday, August 6, 2010

Give and Let Live, Love and Be Loved

I realized this past week how loved I am. I know that's kind of a conceited comment; let me explain. There's something beautifully happy when you walk in to a room and faces light up to see you, when you give some one a hug that you haven't seen in a while and you can feel how excited and happy they are because you're there. This may come as a shock to some of you but I've never been one to have a lot of confidence. For whatever reason, I doubt myself constantly and I think like most people, I'm my harshest critic. This past week, I felt how much people love me and it made me incredibly grateful for the amazing people that are in my life and how much more gratitude I need to express in my life. I guess you could say this is my personal declaration to be better at letting people know how much I love them and appreciate them. I know I get frustrated with people sometimes, but that's something I need to change because those people are just as deserving of love as I am, if not more so. So here's to love and loving and life. break.







and as a random note, I'm completely obsessed with 'Telephone' by Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce. Judge all you want but it's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete