Life is Beautiful

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cheer Up

I'm laying in my bed; I'm not in a good mood. I'm angry, upset, hurt, worried, sad, and not myself. Time to fix things.

What I'm grateful for:

- homemade cookies
- tomorrow is Sunday
- the repeat function on iTunes (still listening to 'Telephone'...)
- my family
- hymns
- surprise phone calls
- milk, both regular and chocolatey
- good news
- pizza
- people who love me
- Q-tips
- prayer and knowledge that the Lord hears me
- my bed, blankets and stuffed dog Fly
- peanut butter
- time
- the scriptures and moments where I appreciate the war chapters in Alma
- music that sounds how I feel
- my dogs, Slick and Sadie
- writing
- my hope chest at the foot of my bed
- the posters I just put up on my wall in my room
- art
- water
- Larkrise to Candleford (I want season 3!!!)
- my neighbours
- tomorrow is a new day :)

and now to bed. goodnight :)

1 comment: