Life is Beautiful

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

Tonight, my heart feels completely full and happy. I got a phone call from my mom tonight (who is doing much better) and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Everything is fine, but I might cry". The last time I heard this was when my grandpa was sick and that didn't end well so, I immediately started crying and panicking that something was wrong. But life is good, my friends, life is good.

My oldest brother hasn't really talked to my family for the past 5 years, but he called my mom tonight! and I'm just so happy and grateful and happy; I feel like crying but I feel like laughing with joy because my family is slowly but surely coming back together.

There's no way I can doubt the gospel; it is the true gospel of the Jesus Christ! He lives! He loves all of His children and is so incredibly mindful of each one of them! How beautiful is the Gospel of the Lord!

And now, to sleep and pray to pass finals :)

3 comments:

  1. Kristin!! THIS IS AMAZING!! Such a beautiful thing. I am so happy for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete