Life is Beautiful

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Along the Way

So it's been a little while since I've written and again, you can thank school for that. I keep telling myself I just have to make it until December 18th and then I'll be home for Christmas. Even though I'm stressed out of my mind and I'm not really sure how I'm going to do everything I need to, I'm happy. I've got a great fiance who makes me happy, takes losing at darts like a champ and listens to me tell him all about my paper for Meso (am I writing about maize? yes. is it boring as all get out? yes.). I have wonderful parents who love and care about me, who call me to make sure I'm surviving and who have a countdown going until I come home. I have a huge new family up here who treats me like a daughter, sister, granddaughter, and cousin. I have a place to hide from the snow and a warm bed and a heating pad for the times when I can't. I have money to buy things I need (mostly food and chocolatey milk) and to pay my rent. I heard from a really good friend who I haven't heard from in about 4 years. I have good roommates who make me smile, tell me they love me, and do silly things. I have a testimony of the Gospel, that it's true and that the Atonement is real.

and that's really all I need :)


ps- I also may or may not be back on my 'telephone' kick... and Wolfmother... I can't get enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment