Life is Beautiful

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lucky :)

I know it's super cheesy to write a post about how great your husband/significant other is, but I'm doing it anyways because my husband is just that great.

Today, Kristin woke up with the nastiest sore throat and about 4 canker sores in her mouth, one of which she managed to bite later during lunch (seriously, it looks disgusting, like I almost want to take a picture. that disgusting.) Needless to say, after church and family dinner was over, she went on a no-talking fast because talking hurts like the dickens (what are the dickens, by the way?).

Enter fabulous husband.

Casey is the light of my life and I love him so very much. He makes me laugh when I need it, he makes me dinner and chocolatey milk (possibly the best thing he does), he gets my drugs for me (possibly the second best thing...), he plays charades with me because I can't talk, he gives me big hugs and lots of kisses, he does funny little dances to make me smile, he sings 'touch my body' by Mariah Carey because he knows I think it's cute, he always asks how i'm feeling and what he can do to help me feel better, he gives me number options so i don't have to talk, he watches movies i want to watch even though he won't like them, and he tells me at least every 10 minutes that he loves me and that he's so glad i'm his wifey.

I know that list doesn't seem like a lot to some, but it means everything to me. I know we've only been married around 2 months, but it's been the best 2 months of my life and i'm so grateful for my Casey. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I couldn't have married a better man.

and now, to eat some Mac and Cheese a la Casey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment