Life is Beautiful

Friday, April 8, 2011

Savory Truffle

I'm writing my thesis paper for my Hum420R class. I don't want to, but it has to be done. and so, to make things better, I've been listening to The Beatles all day. I had forgotten how much I really love The Beatles. You can call them trendy, overrated and overplayed all you want, but The Beatles revolutionized music. I had a boyfriend who despised The Beatles and I never understood it; to me, that's like hating chocolate because it's too delicious.
Anyways, the point is that I'm glad that even though writing about Camille Claudel isn't thrilling, at least The Beatles are helping.

Happy Friday, I hope you all have a great weekend :)

ps- for those of you who haven't heard of Cirque du Soleil's 'Love' and who like The Beatles, you need to get this sound track. it will blow your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment