Life is Beautiful

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Here It Goes

I have decided to read the Twilight series. For those of you who know me, this is monumental. and I expect one of you to call the news papers asap. seriously. But in all honesty, I've wanted to read them for a while now, not because I'm dying to know how things end up with Bella and Edward or because I've been so impressed with the movies that I have to read the books, but because I want to be able to judge for myself. I'm going in with an open mind (well, as open as possible). and we'll see what happens.


Chapter One: First Sight...





ps- I'm back in America. and it's nice to be home :)
and because I know you're all losing sleep over this, I'm in the process of writing about my adventures and such, no worries, I'll post something before the summer is out.

2 comments:

  1. can you see me rolling my eyes from here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it's more like I can feel you rolling your eyes from there. but would you prefer I be an ignorant follower of the hate club or have an educated opinion about it? just sayin... ;)

    ReplyDelete